Safari slow - hang on page load

Henry Singleton February 5, 2013

When loading any page in my hosted confluence instance, Safari (Version 6.0.2 on Mac OS 10.8.2) hangs for a good 5-6 seconds, and shows the system pinwheel just before the full page is loaded.

I tried going to the admin settings and setting javascript to load in the footer, but the exact same effect occurs. I can reproduce this both on a brand new iMac and MacBook Pro, and these same machines load other websites and webapps without issue.

Is this something anyone else is experienceing? Is it likely to be looked at or fixed, and should I report it somewhere else?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

Hi Henry,

In cases like this it's best to open a ticket with Support in the OnDemand project because it's possible that there could be an issue with your specific instance or potentially something that is affecting a number of customers so it's best to report it to our engineers through our support system so that someone can investigate and fix it asap.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events