Running out of space being an issue, we synced the data in /var/atlassian and created a symlink to /export/atlassian. We recieved a setup page asking for a license key (for which the server ID is not the same as our license.) Removing the link has not restored functionality and we are now faced with a setup page for our Confluence server. No other changes were made.
This is critical and we need assistance ASAP! Thanks much!
check your symlinks, assuming you:
- had data in /var/atlassian
- have moved that data to /export/atlassian
- have created a real symbolic link from /var/atlassian to /export/atlassian such that ls -las /var shows up 'atlassian --> /export/atlassian' (validating that your link is created correclty)
- have validated that you can cd /var/atlassian and ls -las shows you the expected files
- have checked that your method of 'synced' data has preserved file & group ownership details.
Finally, check your HOME reference is still accurate.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG