Running out of space being an issue, we synced the data in /var/atlassian and created a symlink to /export/atlassian. We recieved a setup page asking for a license key (for which the server ID is not the same as our license.) Removing the link has not restored functionality and we are now faced with a setup page for our Confluence server. No other changes were made.
This is critical and we need assistance ASAP! Thanks much!
check your symlinks, assuming you:
- had data in /var/atlassian
- have moved that data to /export/atlassian
- have created a real symbolic link from /var/atlassian to /export/atlassian such that ls -las /var shows up 'atlassian --> /export/atlassian' (validating that your link is created correclty)
- have validated that you can cd /var/atlassian and ls -las shows you the expected files
- have checked that your method of 'synced' data has preserved file & group ownership details.
Finally, check your HOME reference is still accurate.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot