Risk management plug-in

Hi

Any plans to provide capability to quantify risidual risk with mitigants in play as this is a key risk management concept that is missing.

Regards

Michael

3 answers

Risk Management is not currently supported in the JIRA core product. However, there are a number of plug-ins available.

May I recommend Risk Register by ProjectBalm to you? It is solid, has an attractive interface (including a risk matrix) and is very reasonably priced. It also comes with an online manual that takes you through the whole risk management process step by step.

Hello Michael,

We have just released a risk management plugin for JIRA

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com-softcomply-riskmanager-cloud/cloud/overview

Kind Regards

Matteo

Hi @Michael Hansen,

Disclaimer, I'm the vendor of the following app!

In Comala Agile Ranking, you can use three different matrixes:

• Importance Matrix: Urgency vs Importance. Rank your issues based on their necessity to the project, and their sensitivity to time
  • Priority Matrix: Value vs Effort. Discover which solutions seem easiest to achieve combined with the most impact
  • Risk Matrix: Severity vs Probability. A perspective designed for risk management

comala_agile_ranking.jpeg

Regards,

Gorka

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Thursday in Agile

How Scrum works? It starts with training and education

To answer “How scrum works,” most of the teams I've worked with first addressed the question: “where to start?”  That question applies to both implementation and improvements on the Scrum framew...

184 views 3 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you