Reverse the order of stories in backlog

When I create a story/issue in my agile backlog it goes to the end of the stack which is at the bottom of the page. The problem is that most of the time I need to add the newly created issues to the sprint and dragging the issues all the way from bottom of the page to the top of the page where sprints are, is very tideous.

I was wondering if I could just reverse the order of issues in backlog, such that the latest created issues always sit on the top of the backlog? This way I can easily drag and drop the newly created issues to the active sprint.

1 answer

I found the Send to Top (s+t) keyboard shortcut quite handy. Here is a complete list of keyboard shortcuts: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Using+Keyboard+Shortcuts This is not exactly what you asked for but better than drag-n-drop.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

71 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you