Restrict a user's access only to his reported/assigned issues across all projects?

Radu Baltag May 2, 2017

Hi,

The company I work for wants to start working with freelancers, and I'm trying to figure out how to put in some restrictions.

Basically, what I'm looking for is: can I make it so that users that belong to one group only see tickets that they created or that they are assigned to? 

So in the end, I'd like it to look kind of like this:

- Users belonging to the "employee" group can browse all projects, see all issues (they can see all issues in Design, Development, Marketing etc projects)

- Users belonging to the "freelancers" group can only see tickets that they are assigned to or that they have reported, regardless of project (so they can see issues in Design, Development, Marketing etc projects ONLY if they are the assignees or if they reported those tickets)

That's generally what I'm looking for, what's the easiest way I can achieve this?
Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2017

This video  might be helpful

Suggest an answer