Required plugin module com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin:rotp-menu was either missing or disabled

I have a problem after the installation, I cannot open the dashboard or any other page. I see an error:

Error occurred during template rendering: Invocation of method 'getRenderedTemplateHtml' in class com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.soy.VelocityFriendlySoyTemplateRenderer threw exception com.google.common.collect.ComputationException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Required plugin module com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin:rotp-menu was either missing or disabled at /decorators/includes/common-header.vm line 4, column 49 . Contact your administrator for assistance.

If I remove the line 4 in /decorators/includes/common-header.vm the Confluence works well (but without sonething, I think)

I have сhecked the status of the Atlassian Navigation Links Plugin on the System information page. It is disabled.

I have tried to enable it on the Manage Add-ons page, but there is no way to do it (no Enable button).

Here CSP-97217 I was asked to attach some additional info.

SELECT PLUGINDATAID, PLUGINKEY, FILENAME, LASTMODDATE FROM PLUGINDATA;

PLUGINDATAID 425985

PLUGINKEY remotable.plugins.i18n

FILENAME remotable.plugins.i18n5032982413243200244.jar

LASTMODDATE 2013-03-03 18:10:43

SELECT * FROM BANDANA WHERE BANDANAKEY='plugin.manager.state.Map';

BANDANAID 491524

BANDANACONTEXT GLOBAL

BANDANAKEY plugin.manager.state.Map

BANDANAVALUE <map/>

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote

Confluence does not work properly on Tomcat 7. On Tomcat 6 everything is OK.

It doesn't work on Tomcat 7, but it's okay on Tomcat 7?? Typo?

0 votes

It looks like you might be running into an issue documented in this KB - have you tried that workaround?

You can also check out the other Answers thread over at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/141804/required-plugin-com-atlassian-plugins-atlassian-nav-links-plugin-rotp-menu-was-either-missing-or-disabled for more info from other users.

Best,

-dave

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

135 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you