Required plugin module com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin:rotp-menu was either missing or disabled

Valery Ermakov March 2, 2013

I have a problem after the installation, I cannot open the dashboard or any other page. I see an error:

Error occurred during template rendering: Invocation of method 'getRenderedTemplateHtml' in class com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.soy.VelocityFriendlySoyTemplateRenderer threw exception com.google.common.collect.ComputationException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Required plugin module com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin:rotp-menu was either missing or disabled at /decorators/includes/common-header.vm line 4, column 49 . Contact your administrator for assistance.

If I remove the line 4 in /decorators/includes/common-header.vm the Confluence works well (but without sonething, I think)

I have сhecked the status of the Atlassian Navigation Links Plugin on the System information page. It is disabled.

I have tried to enable it on the Manage Add-ons page, but there is no way to do it (no Enable button).

Here CSP-97217 I was asked to attach some additional info.

SELECT PLUGINDATAID, PLUGINKEY, FILENAME, LASTMODDATE FROM PLUGINDATA;

PLUGINDATAID 425985

PLUGINKEY remotable.plugins.i18n

FILENAME remotable.plugins.i18n5032982413243200244.jar

LASTMODDATE 2013-03-03 18:10:43

SELECT * FROM BANDANA WHERE BANDANAKEY='plugin.manager.state.Map';

BANDANAID 491524

BANDANACONTEXT GLOBAL

BANDANAKEY plugin.manager.state.Map

BANDANAVALUE <map/>

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Valery Ermakov March 17, 2013

Confluence does not work properly on Tomcat 7. On Tomcat 6 everything is OK.

Grant Winney March 23, 2013

It doesn't work on Tomcat 7, but it's okay on Tomcat 7?? Typo?

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2013

It looks like you might be running into an issue documented in this KB - have you tried that workaround?

You can also check out the other Answers thread over at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/141804/required-plugin-com-atlassian-plugins-atlassian-nav-links-plugin-rotp-menu-was-either-missing-or-disabled for more info from other users.

Best,

-dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events