Renewing open source licenses

Kevn Smith May 14, 2014

I've renewed the open source license for several Atlassian products used by our open-source community. We continue to get messages at login that maintenance will end .... Must we take specific steps on our installations to verify the products have been renewed? If so, what?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2014

How did you install the new licences?

Kevn Smith May 14, 2014

No installation of new licenses has occured. I surmise that by renewing the licenses, the "new" licenses must be installed on the server. Correct?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2014

Yes, that would be it. They don't 'phone home, they leave the humans to do it

You should have access to keys in the list of licences in your my.atlassian account. For each application, Admin -> licence should get you to a page where you can paste the relevant key.

0 votes
Jim C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2014

Hi Kevn,

We do have some documented instructions on how to update the license for some of our products. You can also google "updating (product name) license" and that will give you documentation results for a specific product.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events