Reminder functionality present at OnDemand Support project

Deleted user November 18, 2012

Hello,

Whenever I forget to update a ticket for ten day I will get a reminder from you for OnDemand Support project to update the ticket. How can I do that for my own projects? I know of subscribe option, but I can only subscribe groups or myself and not other people. And this is manual not dynamic. Can you please help me?

Regards,

Piotr

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruno Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2012

Hi Piotr, I'd like to recommend you to take a look at our documentation 'JIRA as a Support System', so that you can learn more about how to use JIRA as a support system, as well as we use. More specifically, I believe you're looking for this part of the doc I sent you above - Escalation and SLA. I hope this helps to answer your question.

Also, you mentioned our OnDemand support, right? I'd also like to bring to your attention that, in particular, what you are trying to do would not be possible in a OnDemand environment, because it involves Jelly Script, which is not supported.

I hope I've helped.

Cheers,

Deleted user December 4, 2012

Thank you! I will see these links. It is a pity this functionality is not available in OnDemand.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events