Rapid board column for resolved/incomplete transition?

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2012

I am trying to duplicate our task board using a rapid board. The task board has a review column which mapped to resolved/incomplete.

I aded a review column to the rapid board. Iniitally it did not show as there were no statuses in there. I dragged Review from the unmapped statuses column and now it shows. However I cannot move tasks to this column, the column does not highlight to drop the issue.

Is there a way to add a column constraint for resolved/incomplete to match the taskboard transitiuon or something?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nicholas Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2012

Hello,

At this stage the Rapid Board configuration does not provide for the selection of a Resolution as well as a Status on the column configuration. There is a story on our backlog for this - GHS-3390 - please watch that for updates.

Regards,

Nicholas Muldoon

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2012

Thanks Nicholas, that's disappointing.

Since it comes with Review in the unmapped statuses, what is the recommended way of having a review column with the Rapid board currently?

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2012

Thanks Nicholas, that's disappointing.

Suggest an answer