Rapid Board deleted?

chris brown June 12, 2013

I was in the process of deleting bugs in my planning board when Jira asked me if I wanted to delete the "RAPID BOARD" I was clicking yes before I proccessed the question and now all of my project is gone. Is there a way to restore this. i am at a critical point in preparing a release and I don't have a back up.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
chris brown June 12, 2013

Thank you Zulfadli, but I ended up contacting tech support and they rolled me back to the last back up which they do everynight. Thanks for the help.

Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2013

Ahhh nice, our OnDemand team did an awesome job then. Glad to know :)

1 vote
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2013

You should be able to restore them by creating another board with the same filter. All you need to do now is remember the filter. If you haven't change a thing on the filter, creating another board for the project should work fine.

Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
June 12, 2013

Also, deleting a project won't get the existing saved filter deleted. You can use the old filter by changing them in the Board > Configure > Filter > Saved Filter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events