It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Rapid Board deleted?

I was in the process of deleting bugs in my planning board when Jira asked me if I wanted to delete the "RAPID BOARD" I was clicking yes before I proccessed the question and now all of my project is gone. Is there a way to restore this. i am at a critical point in preparing a release and I don't have a back up.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Thank you Zulfadli, but I ended up contacting tech support and they rolled me back to the last back up which they do everynight. Thanks for the help.

Ahhh nice, our OnDemand team did an awesome job then. Glad to know :)

1 vote

You should be able to restore them by creating another board with the same filter. All you need to do now is remember the filter. If you haven't change a thing on the filter, creating another board for the project should work fine.

Also, deleting a project won't get the existing saved filter deleted. You can use the old filter by changing them in the Board > Configure > Filter > Saved Filter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

143 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you