Ranking within Rapid Board

[PM] Immo Eiben May 6, 2012

Hello,

we are working with Jira currently but looking for ways to optimize the process. For that reason I am testing Greenhopper, specially the Rapid Board.

After a couple of tests I have a question regarding the ranking (via drag & drop). Imagine several people have access to the Rapid Board (CMO, CTO, Project-Leader, ...) over their PC. The CMO wants to rank one of his issues higher and does it with "Drag & Drop". Will this change of ranking be visible for everyone else?

I hope it does because this point is crucial for us.

Thanks for your reply.

Best,

Immo

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fahd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2012

Hi Immo,

The change made to issues' ranking should be relfected globally thus the change should be visible to all users.

As a user drag and drop to rank the issue, the value for Global Rank in that issue will be changed. GreenHopper picks up the ranking using this field and since only 1 global rank field can be effective, all users are having only 1 ranking system in GreenHopper.

Anyway, do let us know if the opposite happened.

Regards,

Fahd

0 votes
[PM] Immo Eiben May 7, 2012

Hey,

unfortunately I haven't got any answer yet. Is the question clear or should I give more details/examples?

Immo

Suggest an answer