RSS description for Answers site

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2011

Is there a way that the Atlassian Answers RSS feed can have the latest answer that is posted in the 'Description' field for the rss item, rather than the original question. The reason being, using an RSS reader for following Altassian answers seems to be impractical as it is always needed to open the particular question in browser to understand what is updated.

Or am I missing something?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 1, 2012

I think we're close to having this implemented. It's just in QA right now. Check out Better options for following a tag. If you're talking about something other than following a tag, let me know. I suspect it's that; if you want everything for a specific question, you can follow 'answers and comments' from under 'Follow this question'.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2012

It's the same what I was looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events