It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Questions about SAML

澤 将志 Jun 20, 2017

What should I do if the following error contents?

===============

Please contact your administrator to check single sign-on configuration.

Error reference: bdc4fa04-054f-4ded-bec3-f1706f58dad6. Error reported: We were expecting a user ID, but didn't get one. Please ask your administrator to check that user ID is populated in the response. See the configuration guide and troubleshooting below.

===============

1 answer

0 votes
Lars Olav Velle Jun 22, 2017

(Disclaimer: I work for Kantega Single Sign-on. A company that delivers Kerberos and SAML SSO to JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Fisheye/Crucible)

The error message indicates that the SAML reponse does not contain a user name/user id, or a way of identifying who you are. 

If I were you I would log in as a local admin and look at the SAML reponse. If you cannot figure it out yourself you could also reach out to the vendor support.

Cheers,

Lars

澤 将志 Jun 26, 2017

Thank you for answering

User name and user id set the following values, but error of user name and user id appears.

User name: taro02

User id: taro02@yudailab.com

We will inform you of the results of saml tracer, so please check.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in United States

Topic Tuesday: Agile

Another week, another Topic Tuesday!  Agile has been on my mind a lot lately because I've seen good implementations and bad implementations, but now as a Jira admin it matters more to me whether...

40 views 0 0
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you