Pull request POST hook, triggers even if nothing is checked.

marko.lisica June 3, 2014

Hi, I have attached screenshot with post hoot setting. Even though none of the actions are checked, bitbucket sends post hook when I make a comment on a pull request. It sends post hook if I create a post hook. How can I avoid that? Or is it a bug?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
marko.lisica June 18, 2014

I have got mail from bitbucket robot to remind me to mark this question resolved.

This feature of Bitbucket does not work, so I will mark it as resolved.

0 votes
marko.lisica June 12, 2014

Hi,

Sir have you read my question? It is not a problem in removing the HOOK.

Problem is this HOOK is not working as it should be working. If I dont want to use eg. "Comments" bitbucket still sends me POST HOOK to specified URL. But it shouldnt because I have checked out that option.

0 votes
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2014

Hi Marko,

Thank you for your question.

Would be possible to inform what Bitbucket version are you currently running, please?

Kind regards,
Rafael

marko.lisica June 11, 2014

How do you mean which bitbucket version? I am using bitbucket online. bitbucket.org

rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2014

Hi Marko,

I am sorry for the delay on getting back to you.
Please, disconsider my previous question as I was working on a different answer and I mistyped it before sending it to you.

I was speaking to our development team and they informed that if none checkbox is selected, the same should be deleted.

I am going to request an improvement to this fucntionality in order to surpass this misundertanding.

Please, do not hesitate on contacting us at any moment.

Kind regards,
Rafael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events