Publish to Confluence OnDemand 5.3 with Jenkins

Deleted user October 31, 2013

I am trying to get Jenkins to automatically update a Confluence page with data about different builds.

Prepend content is working, but I would need to get Replace content between start/end tokens to work. I have already seen https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Confluence+Publisher+Plugin but I don't get the tokens working on Confluence. I am not really sure how and which tokens/macros I should be using, if some additional plugins should be installed to Confluence, or if the plugin isn't supporting this Confluence version.

1 answer

1 vote
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2013

If that doesnt work, launch a script from Jenkins and use Confluence CLI to update the page.

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2013
Deleted user November 19, 2013

CLI is not an option with OnDemand, but thanks for the suggestion :)

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2013
Cli is always an option for OnDemand AFAIK. Bob can confirm :)
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2013

Yes, you are correct, all CLIs work with OnDemand (contrary to what the Marketplace entry may indicate - that is a long standing Marketplace bug). Just like for download, you need to ensure that remote access is enabled on your instance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events