Project Lead in JIRA

Vaidehi Iyer April 29, 2014

How do I change project lead on my project?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2014

With an account with admin rights for the project, click "edit" on the project header screen.

Frédéric Tardieu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2014

Select Project, then Administration, then change the lead role "Project lead" (see picture).

I was able to do it. Thanks a lot!

Can you also help me with my other question about user picker?

Frédéric Tardieu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2014

Of course, go on.

Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2014

@Vaidehi, please create a new separate question for this. "One question per question". And it is polite to accept the correct answer, e.g. Nic's :) And like Frédéric's

Ivar,

I do have one question per question. You might want to look up questions posted by me. I was only requesting Frederic to look at my other question posted. Also, what Nic responded did not help to me since I am new to JIRA; not familiar with certain clicks. Federic gave me image and click by click information which helped me. Does that make sense?

Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 4, 2014

@Vaidehi, I didn't check your other posts. You might have done just that :) I just followed up on Frédéric's invite "Of course, go on" comment that I feared opened up to an additional question on this thread :)

Suggest an answer