Problem with AS400 driver with SQL for Confluence plugin

Hi,

We use the SQL for Confluence plugin. We set up a DataSource for an AS400/DB2 database which is in V7R1.

The Datasource configuration is as follows : 

<Resource name="jdbc/AS400DS" maxWait="-1" maxIdle="10" maxActive="20" password="*******" username="bi" url="jdbc:as400://as400inf;prompt=false;translate binary=true; extended metadata=true" driverClassName="com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver" type="javax.sql.DataSource" auth="Container"/>

When using the {sql-query} macro, we get this error : 

Erreur du rendu de la macro 'sql-query' : com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnection.isValid(I)Z

Any advice?

Thanks

Stéphane

2 answers

Add a select 1 validation query to your configuration. See Data source configuration - application server for how that looks in a configuration.

Hi Bob,

It seems we are moving foward on this problem.

We still have a problem : Erreur du rendu de la macro 'sql-query' : java.sql.SQLException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory ([SQL0104] Elément syntaxique <FIN-INSTRUCTION> n'est pas correct. Eléments possibles : + - AS <IDENTIFIER>.)

I think the important info is  : Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory. We checked the SQL query and it's working fine with the DB client (select NAME from METADATA.BI_ACTIONS).

Do you think it could come from the datasource configuration?

Thanks

Stéphane

"Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory" is coming from the application server (Tomcat) trying to use your configuration to connect to the database. I suspect your recent addition of the validation query may have a syntax problem???

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Friday in Europe

Venue Needed! 23rd October

Hey Everyone! Unfortunately, the venue that was hosting us on the 23rd has pulled out so we're looking for a new venue.    If anyone would have a room free that we could use on the ev...

32 views 1 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you