Problem unlocking swag

David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2013

While redeeming my Atlassian Answers Jacket, I realised that I'd already got quite a nice jacket, so thought that perhaps I could instead redeem the $10,000 value against some swag of similar value.

On attempting to use the coupon code against 2,000 hoodies, it seems that this is not valid selection. Is this a bug?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Hi David,

Unfortunately it does appear that this is a bug with our system, but don't worry about it because I have escalated this issue to our merchandising team and a shipping container full of hoodies will be making its way to you shortly ;)

All the best,
John

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2013

Excellent, I'm so looking forward to sharing these hoodies with 1,999 of my closest friends.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Should be 200 hoodies no? Anyway, I think Jens himself is actually included in the $10,000 version.

Marketplace Partner
April 15, 2013

@Jamie, sure. Baisc math failure.

nriley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2013

For clarity:

The swag store codes only work for the specific swag items (T-Shirt/Backpack/Jacket). They can't be mixed and matched, nor can the '$10000' for a Jacket be used anywhere else in the swag store. Swag items unlock once you cross a certain Karma level, redeeming the swag does not decrease your Karma.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2013

Just wondering... If you have for example 5,000 karma points and you redeem the atlassian swag, then you will have 3,500 and won't be able to redeem the backpack?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events