Problem unlocking swag

David Simpson Community Champion Apr 15, 2013

While redeeming my Atlassian Answers Jacket, I realised that I'd already got quite a nice jacket, so thought that perhaps I could instead redeem the $10,000 value against some swag of similar value.

On attempting to use the coupon code against 2,000 hoodies, it seems that this is not valid selection. Is this a bug?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi David,

Unfortunately it does appear that this is a bug with our system, but don't worry about it because I have escalated this issue to our merchandising team and a shipping container full of hoodies will be making its way to you shortly ;)

All the best,
John

Excellent, I'm so looking forward to sharing these hoodies with 1,999 of my closest friends.

Should be 200 hoodies no? Anyway, I think Jens himself is actually included in the $10,000 version.

@Jamie, sure. Baisc math failure.

For clarity:

The swag store codes only work for the specific swag items (T-Shirt/Backpack/Jacket). They can't be mixed and matched, nor can the '$10000' for a Jacket be used anywhere else in the swag store. Swag items unlock once you cross a certain Karma level, redeeming the swag does not decrease your Karma.

Just wondering... If you have for example 5,000 karma points and you redeem the atlassian swag, then you will have 3,500 and won't be able to redeem the backpack?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

13 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you