Problem of export with Zephyr for Jira

Hey there,

I am facing a problem with Zephyr for JIRA.

I am trying to export Test Executions, and I have no problem doing it, except for one single 'fixVersion'. For this version, when I click on Export>Excel, nothing happens...

And the strangest thing is that I have exported this fixVersion dozen of times without any problem! The problem just appeared, and all the users are in the same situation!

Do someone has any clue on what is happening?!

Thanks for your help!

4 answers

Hello Ludovic,

I would suggest you to perform a Zepyr for JIRA re-index and check the export.

This can be done by Navigating to Administration -> Add-ons -> Zephyr for JIRA -> General Configuration and click on the Re-index button and wait to complete the indexing.

If you still face the same Issue after re-index please check whether the export method is called when you click on Export -> Excel as below.

Before you Click on Excel press F12 which opens chrome Dev tools, select Network in that window and then click on Export -> Excel.

You should see the API call success as in attached image.

Thank You.

Hello!

Thank you for your anwer!

The re-index did not work.

And here is what I have when I click on Export -> Excel:

@swapna kumar vemula, at least say something...

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

71 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you