Printable Timesheet Tempo Plugin

Hi,

I have a question about the plugin Tempo.

I want to print the timesheet of my users, like thisone.

If I click on Views > Printable I can see the timesheet with only the worklog time, and not with the planned time (the orange bar). Is it possile to view in the printable also the planned time??

Now, without any log work, the printable is like this.

Can you help me?

Regards,

Marco

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Marco

Planned time colored cell are not included in the Printable view but we will improve that for next version. Can you please add the attachments so we can verify your needs.

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

What I need is to print the same of the timesheet that I can see with tempo, with the small orange bar that indicate the planned hour.

It could be accetttable also to put in the cell something like this: X/Y ( X = log work, Y = planned work)

Regards,

Marco Chiappelli

Allright, now I will work with "PrintScreen", I hope it could be different in the new version of Tempo.. When it will be released?

Regards, Marco

Hi Marco

Our goal is to release Tempo 7.5 later this month or early February

Regards, Sverrir

Wonderful!!!!!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

72 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you