Printable Timesheet Tempo Plugin

MarcoC January 1, 2013

Hi,

I have a question about the plugin Tempo.

I want to print the timesheet of my users, like thisone.

If I click on Views > Printable I can see the timesheet with only the worklog time, and not with the planned time (the orange bar). Is it possile to view in the printable also the planned time??

Now, without any log work, the printable is like this.

Can you help me?

Regards,

Marco

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2013

Hi Marco

Planned time colored cell are not included in the Printable view but we will improve that for next version. Can you please add the attachments so we can verify your needs.

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

MarcoC January 2, 2013

What I need is to print the same of the timesheet that I can see with tempo, with the small orange bar that indicate the planned hour.

It could be accetttable also to put in the cell something like this: X/Y ( X = log work, Y = planned work)

Regards,

Marco Chiappelli

MarcoC January 9, 2013

Allright, now I will work with "PrintScreen", I hope it could be different in the new version of Tempo.. When it will be released?

Regards, Marco

Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2013

Hi Marco

Our goal is to release Tempo 7.5 later this month or early February

Regards, Sverrir

Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2013
MarcoC March 12, 2013

Wonderful!!!!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events