Posts being deleted

We are losing conversations in Community.

But a whole conversation has been removed yesterday or this morning.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Dead-after-update-to-6-port-problem/qaq-p/643660

had a long conversation about debugging and fixing the stated problem, both Marc and I answering or commenting several times over the last couple of days.

I've also had a couple of emails on topics today where people have posted a comment, and when visited, the comment is not there.

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes
Tyler Tadej Atlassian Team Sep 22, 2017

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist], your posts have not been deleted. Our vendor performed a platform upgrade last night around 3am US Central. An indexing bug occurred as a result of the upgrade. I'm seeing activity on your profile feed.

We'll continue to monitor and post an updates once we're sure the incident has been completely resolved.

We've also opened a ticket on the public Jira that can be tracked: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/COMMUNITY-121

Seems that the indexing has worked.  Thanks Tyler!

It looks like the whole of Thursday has been deleted, along with Wednesday and some stuff up to mid-day (BST) today

My profile at 14:00 BST Friday says:

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 14.09.46.png

Warren Levy Community Champion Sep 22, 2017

I've just looked at my profile and it starts at Wednesday, when I definitely posted answers yesterday and this morning

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

132 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you