Plugins Menu not available in JIRA download instance.

Hello All,

I am using the JIRA 6.0.5 version (Standalone) and the Project Configurator:1.1.0-J6

I have successfully installed the plugin and I am able to create a backup of the configurations to a XML file. However I am unable to import the configuration since I dont see the 'Plugins' Menu. Can anyone please guide me is this menu coming from the Project configurator installation or is this a problem with my JIRA instance.

Also is there a way of importing other than using the Plugins menu?

Is there a way of bring the 'Plugins' menu?

I tried the same on a different JIRA instance and I see the same behaviour.

Thanks,

Rakesh

1 answer

Hello,

The 'Load Project Configuration' is under the left panel in Administration->Addons->Project Configuration. It looks like from JIRA 6.0.5 the location is moved under Addons instead of the upper panel.

Regards,

Rakesh V

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Off-topic

Get to know our Atlassian User Group Leaders from Bengaluru, India

Meet @Dinesh Dhinakaran, @Vishnu Vasudeva, @Rajeev Verma, and Jamshid Nalakath: Our extraordinary AUG leaders from Bengaluru, India. These four work together to strengthen the bonds of their local co...

146 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you