Hi,

Is there a generic pivot report plugin in JIRA or Confluence(feed from JIRA) for OnDemand? I searched web but found only timesheet plugin..i need to generate pivot tables on non time-related fields..closest thing is 2 dimensional filters which is not sufficient for my needs..

Thanks,

Ian

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer
David Maye Atlassian Team Nov 24, 2013

There are a limited amount of plugins available for OnDemand, however one of the newest ones is the EazyBI which can create pivot reports. It is already installed on your OnDemand instance, you just have to enable it in OnDemand, under the Add-Ons page in JIRA.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.eazybi.atlassian-connect.eazybi-jira

Was this enabled just recently for onDemand? I remember looking at this a couple of weeks ago but was not available for onDemand then..

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

68 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you