Pipelines are not available for team repositories?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Get started with Bitbucket Pipelines

I successfully set pipelines for a repository under my personal account. But I can't find out how to configure pipelines for a repository that is inside/under a team that I have created.

Is there any estimation when pipelines will be available for repositories owned by a team?

1 answer

0 votes

Pipelines also supports Bitbucket team accounts, however during the beta you will have to request an additional invitation code for each account/team.

You can still request invites here (but you will have to use a different email address): https://bitbucket.org/product/features/pipelines

How do I request pipelines for a team if the I need to use an email to request it and there is no way to set an email for a team?

The email address you use for the invitation doesn't need to be the same as the email address associated with your Bitbucket account. During the activation process you should be able to choose which account you want to use with Pipelines.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Friday in Europe

Venue Needed! 23rd October

Hey Everyone! Unfortunately, the venue that was hosting us on the 23rd has pulled out so we're looking for a new venue.    If anyone would have a room free that we could use on the ev...

63 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you