Performance difference - Jira Agile

Richard Birksteiner May 25, 2014

Hi there, I have multiple accounts for (hosted) Jira-Agile. We set up these Jira subscriptions for customers. I notice a lot performance difference between these accounts. Some have acceptable performance, but some of them are real performing slow. We have to wait sometimes up to 10 seconds before a page even loads.

I like Jira, but this is for me really a reason to stop using Jira if performance is not getting better. We are located in the netherlands with very fast fiber internet connection, so this cannot be the reason.

I assume that Jira accounts are deployed on cloud instances, and that accounts use a shared instance with other customers. And if you are " lucky" an account is deployed on a not that busy instance.

Question: Does Atlassian also offers fast instances deployed in Europe ?

Note: are there any non-public options to contact you guys ? I can send details of the slow accounts.

Regards,

Richard.

1 answer

0 votes
FelipeA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2014

Hi Richard,

No, we don't have instances deployed in Europe. But about the slow accounts, please raise a ticket with us at https://support.atlassian.comdetailing this performance issue and we'll work with you to solve that.

Best regards,

Felipe Alencastro

Suggest an answer