Is there a possiblity to set a password complexity within Confluence 3.5.13 like
- Password length: min. 8 characters
- Not allowed special characters: $, ' (apostrophe), blank
- User ID or users' full name not allowed as part of the password
- Password must consist of 3 of the 4 character groups:
-> capitals ( A to Z )
-> lower case ( a to z )
-> numerical numbers ( 0 to 9 )
-> special characters ( ! . , ' : ? + - | @ ( ) _ / ~ ` # )
- Account locked after 5 times wrong login
- Do not use one of your last 5 used passwords
- Passwords are valid for 60 days
thanks. We have an AD integration, but we have some users which does not below to our domain, therefore I need to have something different.
I just got an information about this and found on security manamgent plugin for confluence, which I need to test. http://www.adaptavist.com/display/plugins/User+Security+Management
I will keep you posted once I have tested it. But sounds like that one which we need
Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG