Is there a possiblity to set a password complexity within Confluence 3.5.13 like
- Password length: min. 8 characters
- Not allowed special characters: $, ' (apostrophe), blank
- User ID or users' full name not allowed as part of the password
- Password must consist of 3 of the 4 character groups:
-> capitals ( A to Z )
-> lower case ( a to z )
-> numerical numbers ( 0 to 9 )
-> special characters ( ! . , ' : ? + - | @ ( ) _ / ~ ` # )
- Account locked after 5 times wrong login
- Do not use one of your last 5 used passwords
- Passwords are valid for 60 days
thanks. We have an AD integration, but we have some users which does not below to our domain, therefore I need to have something different.
I just got an information about this and found on security manamgent plugin for confluence, which I need to test. http://www.adaptavist.com/display/plugins/User+Security+Management
I will keep you posted once I have tested it. But sounds like that one which we need
Atlassian released a security advisory on 3/20/2019. The full advisory is here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-security-advisory-2019-03-20-966660264.html In a nutshe...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG