PDF Document file is tilting slightly. How to fix

I have Adobe Acrobat Professional v9.  Is there any way to adjust the tilt of the document.  Each pages' text seems to have tilted slightly

3 answers

1 accepted

If the document has been scanned into a PDF, then using Adobe Acrobat 9.0, you should be able to deskew the document as follows:
1. Open the document into Adobe Acorbat Pro 9.0
2. Click "Document" from the top menu
3. Select Optimized Scanned PDF
Note that Deskew is set to automatic so just press the OK button and the tilt should be corrected.

PDF Repair Toolbox. The tool reads corrupted PDF files and saves all recovered information to a new file for Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat. 

For more: https://www.repairtoolbox.com/pdfrepair.html

Hope that helps

Do you really want advice for Adobe Acrobat?

Or do you search for a way to avoid that tilt? If this is what you mean you should explain what you do to create that PDF and perhaps add a screenshot.

0 vote
Paulo Hennig Atlassian Team Aug 21, 2015

In additional to Steffen response,
I'd advice you to redirect your question to the Adobe Support/Community.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published Tuesday in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working  needs to  be molded to their unique circumstances  – ...

454 views 7 16
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot