Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Plan Creation/Cloning : This Plan name already exists.

Maximilian Friedmann December 13, 2011

Good afternoon,

I just deleted a plan to re-create it again by cloning another one (cause creating all jobs would take even longer than just cloning an existing one). Now it says and "This Plan name already exists." and "This key is already used on another Plan." and I cannot create the plan again.

Any chances how to get rid of that error? Are the plans somewhere cached?

Cheers,

Max

2 answers

2 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2011

Plan deletion takes a long time to complete and is executed in the background. Wait a bit and retry.

Maximilian Friedmann December 13, 2011

Does it take longer than 12h ? :(

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2011

Uhm, no, it should not, unless it's a very large plan (in terms of results) or you have deleted multiple large plans. Which Bamboo version is it? We've fixed some grave deletion bugs in 3.3 .

If you are on 3.3 or cannot upgrade and server restart does not help, please contact our support.

Maximilian Friedmann December 21, 2011

After investigating some time I found a useful page and added my comment there http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMKB/Deleting+orphaned+BuildResultSummary+records?focusedCommentId=271942326&#comment-271942326

Seems like we have around 300 dead plans there with corrupted foreign constrains :(

Can anybody help?

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
December 21, 2011

Please contact our support, don't try to restore referential integrity to your database basing on forum advice ;-)

0 votes
Maximilian Friedmann December 21, 2011

Unfortunately, the issue is not the background execution. Its more the dead plans we have since an earlier upgrade, see http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMKB/Deleting+orphaned+BuildResultSummary+records

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events