Number of recent projects in project dropdown list

How can I configure the Number of recent projects in project dropdown list. It is currently set at 5. I see how you can change the number of recent issues, etc via jira-config.properties, but nothing on projects. I dont see an editable option in jpm.xml either.

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Seems this is currently not planned - see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-26012

I couldn't find any option for that either, but the answer would greatly interest me too!

Tayyab Bashir Community Champion Jan 21, 2016

Hi, 
Is there any update on this?
How can I achieve this functionality?

I know its currently not planned by Atlassian, but is there no other way at all I could do this?
Through a plugin maybe?
The recent menu is a web section, right? So i figure if we could access that and add 5 more web-items that can fetch the recent projects? But unfortunately, I dont know how to achieve this.

I've also looked at the .Class files, (decompressed them), it can't be changed from the source code.

Awaiting response.  

Tayyab Bashir Community Champion Jan 21, 2016

Hi, 
Is there any update on this? 
How can I achieve this functionality?

I know its currently not planned by Atlassian, but is there no other way at all I could do this? 
Through a plugin maybe? 
The recent menu is a web section, right? So i figure if we could access that and add 5 more web-items that can fetch the recent projects? But unfortunately, I dont know how to achieve this.

I've also looked at the .Class files, (decompressed them), it can't be changed from the source code.

Awaiting response.  

We'd also like to see this.  There is space taken up by "Software projects" and "Business projects" that is, for us, wasted as well.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 8 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

42 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you