Notifications based on burndown chart changes?

Mauro Damiano September 29, 2014

Hi all,

We have 5 development teams and each of them have their boards set up for tracking their stories. I was wondering if it's possible to set up a mail notification system for each time there's a change in their burndown charts. Such as, "Issue completed", "Issue added to Sprint", "Issue removed from sprint", etc..

Thanks a lot for your time, much appreciated.

Mauro

2 answers

0 votes
Mauro Damiano September 29, 2014

Hi Luther,

That's true, but I don't want to be watching each issues at a story level. Only from a "board" level. I don't want to know when a story changed from "in development" to "in test". I just want to know when a issue in the sprint of one of my teams has changed at a board status.

I want to receive a notification when a story was "removed from the sprint", or "added into a sprint".

We are trying to have some more control on our project in this aspect. 

Thanks

Mauro

0 votes
Luther Hargrove
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2014

Through the notification scheme you can make sure to notify when work has started on issues, when the issues are updated or generic events occur on them.  This would essentially mean that the burndown charts could have been affected.

Suggest an answer