Notification schemes are not working. Reporter is not being notified when issue is created.

Deleted user March 26, 2013

Notification schemes are not working. Reporter is not being notified when issue is created.

3 answers

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2013

I am guessing the users have "Notify of own changes" disabled under their profile. The reporter won't get the mail if he was the one who created the issue in that case.

Deleted user March 31, 2013

"Notify of own changes" was turned off, turning it on solved the problem.

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2013

@Jobin is right... To do some tests try notifying other user too to see if he's recieving.

0 votes
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 26, 2013

Please check below condition.

1 ) Please check the notification scheme is been associated with the project or not .

2 ) Outgoing mail Configuration.

3 ) Email Address of reporter.

4 ) I appreciate what Jobin has said, Please check User Profile >> In preferences >> there you will see My Changes configuration might be set as "Do not notify me" please set it to be "Notify me"

Regards

Onkar Ahire!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events