Notification Helper does not show my custom event.

Added a "active" custom event under System->Advanced->Events: Name: "RfS Approved", Template: "Issue Updated" (Default Mail Template was not available!)

Created a new Workflow "RfS (4-Eye)" with a transition "Approve".

Added a Post Function to transition "Approve" -> "Fire a RfS Approved event that can be processed by the listeners.".

Created a Workflow Schema "4-Eye Workflow Scheme" associated with workflow "RfS (4-Eye)" associated with my project "Infrastructure Sandbox".

"Infrastructure Sandbox" is using "Default Notification Scheme", which is exended for event "RfS Approved" -> Notifications -> Reporter & Single User (me).

If I now create an new issue and start the notification helper from the issue, my event "RfS Approved" is not in the selection list. And if i approve the issue,
there is no notification sended.

4 answers

1 accepted

ohh man!!

workflow was not published!

Just had this same problem. My custom events did not show up for a week ... then I found you have to go click the link Administration -> Look and Feel -> "Refresh Client Resources".
(I found this here:

Thank you VERY much :-)

This makes absolutely no sense to me, but it worked!

0 vote
Bruno Rosa Atlassian Team Mar 01, 2013

At least the problem was easy to solve! As per the steps you have outlined here, everything should work just fine! Glad to hear it could be solved just by publishing the workflow :)

Bruno Rosa

Euuh In My case, the workflow is published but i still not have my custom event in the list of Events (Notification helper)!! Any help please!!!?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted yesterday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

60 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot