cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving E-mail Notifications from Atlassian Answers

Kay Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2016

I have not received any email notifications from Atlassian Answers today.

Thank you and regards,

Kay

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2016

Hmm.  Check your email settings in your profile and on your server (I've seen spam rule updates start mis-filing them sometimes)

Answers emails do stop sometimes, but it's a universal failure and kills everyone's email.  I'm still getting them, so it's likely to be something in your settings somewhere.

Kay Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2016

HI Nic,

I finally got this problem figured out.  All of my watches got turned off for some reason.

Kay

0 votes
Kay Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2016

Hi Nic,

Thank you.  I will check the server settings.

Regards,

Kay

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events