Not able to upload test cases using ZFJ utility

Hi,

I am trying to use the ZFJ utility to upload test cases from excel to Zephyr. I provided the correct url and login credentials but the utility is not getting connected to Jira installation. Please let me know what would be the next steps to find the root cause. If you need any additional information please let me know.

Thanks,

Prithwiraj

1 answer

Hello Prithwiraj,

The ZFJ importer Utility will authenticate JIRA with the login credentials provided. If importer is not connecting to JIRA please cross check the below.

If JIRA is hosted on a proxy, rest calls are allowed through it.

User has write previleges to the project into which tests are to be imported.

Launch the Utility through command mode to get the stack trace if not able to connect ot JIRA.

CLI Java command:

java -cp zfj-importer-utility-n.nn.jar com.thed.zfj.ui.ImportSwingApp (n.nn is version ex:0.29)

Here is the link to our community forum post that goes over the importer and included documentation for it:

http://community.yourzephyr.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1048

Thanks,

Swapna Kumar Vemula.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Uncategorized

Friday fun: how many celebrates Midsummer holiday or is this a Swedish tradition only?

Any other country that celebrates Midsummer holiday (this friday 22 June)?  

44 views 3 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you