Not able to deploy the plugin

Qualcomm Support June 2, 2017

Hello,

I am trying to deploy my plugin and getting below error due to which the plugin is not getting enabled.

dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor] Unable to create application context for unsatisfied dependencies: none
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'webActionProxy' defined in URL Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.atlassian.jira.security.JiraAuthenticationContext]: : Cannot find class [com.at
lassian.plugin.osgi.bridge.external.HostComponentFactoryBean] for bean with name 'fieldsResourceIncluder' defined in URL [bundle://211.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-host-components.xml]; nested exceptio
n is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.bridge.external.HostComponentFactoryBean not found from bundle nested exception is org.
springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.bridge.external.HostComponentFactoryBean] for bean with name 'fieldsResourceIncluder' defined in URL [bun
dle://211.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-host-components.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.bridge.external.HostComponentFactoryBean not found from bundle

Please let me know if there is anything that I'm missing

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events