as part of my On demand evaluation (currently Jira),I 'd like to know:
1) what security measure do you take to ensure each client's information is secure?
- how secure is the accessibility to the online account (I realize the authentication is protected by SSL, I mean security in all aspects)
-How do you prevent accidental or deliberate access to private data of each company/account?
2) How do you guarranty data safety? How do you prevent data loss?
- Do you have frequent backup?
- How long does it take to restore a backup when needed?
- Can we export and archive a Jira project on a local file (which format supported)?
I belive most of your questions could be answered by the following docs:
And the general security measures are :
in addtion, backups for Atlassian OnDemand instances are taken every midnight (on the server time), and these backups are for disaster recovery purposes only, and will be restored only if there's a malfunction on the service that causes a data loss, and not per request.
You can also take backups of your data whenever you feel like it and will be stored in XML format, have a look at:
- JIRA backup.
Hope this helps.
Every team in the world is unique, and so Atlassian believes that each and every team's best way of working needs to be molded to their unique circumstances – ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot