Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to configure Bamboo 'Build Summary Report'

Tapashwani Anand July 30, 2014

Dear Team,

I am new to Atlassian. Currenly I have installed Bamboo and Jira trial version and integrated both the application so that I can report bug directly from the Bamboo.

I am facing issue while watching 'Build Summary Report' as that is not as per requirement.

I need below Reporting as mentioned under https://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo>> TEST >> CI ON THE BRANCH PREVENT DRIFT QUARANTINE TESTING AT SCALE

Please suggest what odon I need to install into bamboo to see desired 'Build Summary Result'

Thanks,

Tapashwani

3 answers

0 votes
Gretchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2014

You will only see the Quarantine option with a failed test. You must have plan admin permissions to quarantine (I think - doc was fuzzy on this).

0 votes
Tapashwani Anand August 5, 2014

Hi Gretchen,

Thank you for your response.

Currently I am getting below report in Bamboo

But I am looking for report with Quarantine option, mentioned below

Please suggest if there any plugin or tricks to acheive Report with 'Quarantine' option enabled.

Thanks,

Tapashwani

0 votes
Gretchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2014

The build summary "report" described in that link is displayed at the end of every build. (failed or successful). It accurately lists all jira issues associated with the build assuming you 1. use jira, 2. identify the jira ticket associated with the code checkin in your checkin comments.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events