Need a gadget that will sum a custom field of numeric type

Nathan Bobbin October 4, 2012

We need a gadget that will display a list of issues based on a filter and then sum one of the custom fields of the issues. The two-dimensional filter stats is the perfect layout, but it will not allow to add a custom field of numeric type. Is there another solution to this problem?

Thanks,

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vidic Florjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2013

Link to one plugin :

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.cps.sumUp

I don't know if it works good...

0 votes
Danut M [StonikByte]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2021

Hi @Nathan Bobbin / @Devaraj Sathasivam

Try our Great Gadgets app. It has an Issue Formula gadget that allows summing-up a numerical custom field of the issue from a specified filter. The result is then displayed on your Jira dashboard.

The settings of the Formula Gadget

Danut.

0 votes
Nathan Bobbin October 17, 2013

We've found a workaround for this, but should the need arise again, will give sumUp a shot. Thanks.

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2016

What was the work around for this?

Devaraj Sathasivam September 24, 2019

Hi, could you share the workaround ? i;m also looking for a gadget that can sum the total estimated hours for a group of test case.

thank you

0 votes
Alexey Shponarsky October 12, 2013

I am also looking for this...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events