Navigation link for Rapid Board throws exception

Paul Casper January 11, 2012

After clicking the arrow next to 'Agile' in the navigation bar and clicking 'Rapid Board', the resulting page throws an exception as follows:

Note that I can view the Rapid board by going to 'Manage Rapid Views' and clicking 'Use' next to the view I created. I just can't use the link in the navigation bar.

An exception occurred

Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.

Details

Environment

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; MS-RTC LM 8; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C)

1 answer

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2012

Hello, this is actually a known bug - https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/JST-5736. You might want to keep an eye on the bug report for further progress.

A workaround to this problem is to access/use rapid views via "Manage Rapid Views" -> "Use".

Suggest an answer