My re-indexing options for projects and for full system in jira are missing now. I need help.

My re-indexing options for projects and for full system in jira are missing now. I need help. Has this happened to anyone else? Could this be due to installing an add on? I really need help with this.

4 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote

Did you install or upgrade an add-on?   Could someone have downgraded your rights?  Are you on Cloud?

I installed and then uninstalled some add ons. I am an admin on a Cloud version. I checked my permissions and still in all the admin groups.

Yes, it's gone away in recent version of Cloud.

0 votes

Hey Amy,

try this for JIRA full system re-indexing:

https://YOURDOMAIN/secure/admin/IndexAdmin.jspa

/kr

Semi

I tried the above link with my domain and received the following message:
"Indexing is not required in this version of JIRA"

So I am wondering if the option was removed last week. I noticed it gone near the end of the week.

I was told the functionality was removed in the last release.

Great. Just when I need it :-(

The function was removed in Atlassian's recent release. With the new JIRA experience all JIRA Software Cloud instances will do an auto reindex without any effort from the user.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published 3 hours ago in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configure your repos for hosting goodness!

Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...

44 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you