My planning board won't refresh with items from the selected project

Michel Brunekreef February 18, 2012

I am used to an other version of Jira and I am trying to find my way around in the current installed version. My question is about a very basic functionality and I just can't find the configuration for this greenhopper component.

See the attachment.

My problem:

No matter what project I select (field number 1 in screenshot), when I'm in the Agile menu (field number 2 in screenshot) the presented project (field number 3) is never updated. So across all possible categories only the issues of one project are shown in all of them.

My question:

How can I make sure that when the planning board (child of Agile) is opened that this list is only presenting issues related to the selected project?

1 answer

0 votes
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

I don't believe you can since you are navigating to a different product that doesn't have the context of the project that you are in. We created custom links to the boards we use in the context of the board. However, if you are in OnDemand or upgrade to their release yesterday, custom links was taken away- so, now, our users are lost.

Suggest an answer