My menu bar dissapears as soon as I click on 'agile'

Bill Keenan June 20, 2012

When I click on 'agile' my menu with 'dashboard'/projects/issues/agile/administer/etc.. goes away and I'm left with ONLY the greenhopper stuff. I actually have to edit the url to get back to the other screens...

5 answers

0 votes
Michael Ruflin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2013

You activated "Full Screen" mode, which is a user specific configuration. To deactivate, click on the "Views" button and deselect the "Full Screen" option:

0 votes
Jim Basey July 29, 2012

Also happens to me on Chrome 20.0.1132.57 m

0 votes
Jim Basey July 29, 2012

Hi, yes still happening and to other users on the same instance of OnDemand.

FF 14.0.1 running on W7 Pro SP1 64bit.

Cheers Jim

0 votes
Bastiaan Jansen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2012

Are you still experiencing this behavior? If so I would advise to raise an support case for this.

0 votes
Jim Basey July 25, 2012

I have the same issue too!

Bastiaan Jansen
Atlassian Team
July 28, 2012

I've checked your instance Jim, are you still experiencing this behavior? If so what browser are you using? Could you give it a go when private browsing is enabled?

Jim Basey July 29, 2012

Hi, yes still happening and to other users on the same instance of OnDemand.

FF 14.0.1 running on W7 Pro SP1 64bit.

Cheers Jim

Jim Basey July 29, 2012

It also happens in private browsing, often when I have a greenhopper task board open and switch to another project using the dropdown on the board.

Suggest an answer