My menu bar dissapears as soon as I click on 'agile'

When I click on 'agile' my menu with 'dashboard'/projects/issues/agile/administer/etc.. goes away and I'm left with ONLY the greenhopper stuff. I actually have to edit the url to get back to the other screens...

5 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I have the same issue too!

I've checked your instance Jim, are you still experiencing this behavior? If so what browser are you using? Could you give it a go when private browsing is enabled?

Hi, yes still happening and to other users on the same instance of OnDemand.

FF 14.0.1 running on W7 Pro SP1 64bit.

Cheers Jim

It also happens in private browsing, often when I have a greenhopper task board open and switch to another project using the dropdown on the board.

Are you still experiencing this behavior? If so I would advise to raise an support case for this.

Hi, yes still happening and to other users on the same instance of OnDemand.

FF 14.0.1 running on W7 Pro SP1 64bit.

Cheers Jim

Also happens to me on Chrome 20.0.1132.57 m

You activated "Full Screen" mode, which is a user specific configuration. To deactivate, click on the "Views" button and deselect the "Full Screen" option:

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

109 views 15 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you