My Invited User Cannot Join as the 6th User

I used to have a 5 user commercial licence but 2 days ago Nick Mason of Atlassian said that I now have a ten-user license as that's the minimum tier available in OnDemand, so why can my 6 User not join. He gets the invitation email but when he clicks the signup button, it says:

We cant sign you up at the moment as the user limit has been reached. For futher assistance, please contact your JIRA admininstrators.

3 answers

1 vote
Nick Mason Atlassian Team Jul 29, 2013

Hi Vivek,

I've fixed up your instance in the support ticket you raised, but for anyone else watching it was this bug.

0 votes

Check your OnDemand account settings - is it definitely saying 10 users?

Also check your user count in the Jira list - it should say "you have X users, of which Y count towards your licence limit"

Thank you both Nick and Nic. Appreciate the fast turnaround since I'm under pressure to get going on a dev cycle.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira Service Desk

Looking for anyone who has switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk

Hi Community! The Jira Service Desk marketing team is looking for customers who have successfully switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk!   We’d love to hear your thoughts on the pros and ...

21 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you