Multiple test executions of tests in the same cycle and reports

Tester Tester April 12, 2015

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruno Conde
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 13, 2015

Hello,

1) For being able to execute the same Test issue on different environments, you need to create multiple Test Execution issues, one for each environment. Tracking the Test Status for all environments is currently not supported, but there is a feature planned for this: http://jira.xpand-it.com/browse/XRAY-264.

2)  Tracking Test status for multiple executions can be achieved using the Tests project page. Here, you can choose the analysis version and see a status of a Test. The status will be calculated based in the last final execution of the Test issue for that particular version. Also, version 2.0 of Xray will provide the concept of a Test Cycle, where you can group Test Executions and easily see the status of Tests for that cycle independently of how many executions were made: http://jira.xpand-it.com/browse/XRAY-316

Best Regards,

Bruno Conde

Tester Tester April 13, 2015

Thanks.

Tester Tester April 14, 2015

Hey, Do you know when is 2.0 version is coming out. Thanks

0 votes
Tester Tester April 12, 2015

Hi, I have 2 questions here. Any help would be highly appreciated. 1) I have a set of 5 test cases for a project x that I want to execute thrice.Once on a browser, then on an android tablet and on iOS device. The way that I want to do is to create 3 test tasks with 5 tests each and add them all to 1 execution task. Is there a way of achieving it. 2) I do not mind adding each test set to a separate execution task. But then reporting becomes cumbersome when I have to track tests under 3 epic links. Is there a way of grouping test execution tasks under the same epic link into 1 and then get the status of the test executions per epic link. Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events