Multi Select Field with 4 Drop Downs

John Doseph August 29, 2017

I am fairly new with JIRA and I am looking for a way to use the multi select field but to add at least one but hopefully 2 more drop downs underneath a certain field. The idea is to use this to document stations where an issue is being worked on the field would be something like this: building > floor > room > station.

The first drop down if we select building 1 then if there are only 3 floors we choose 1, 2, or 3. and then the next one has the option for the 10 room on that floor and then the last field has the option for however many stations are in that room.

Does that make sense? Does anyone know of a plugin or something that can be used to make this work?

We are currently using JIRA Software installed on a local server which I do not have control of. I need to write a proposal explaining which plugin will work best so I was hoping someone had experience with this.

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2017

You could use Power Database Field to do multi select fields, I currently use it in some of our projects. I have also used nFeed before to do the same thing.

Suggest an answer