Move Sprint "Buckets" within Plan Mode Screen

Veronica Stewart February 4, 2013

Can you re-order how the sprint "buckets" appear in the Greenhopper plan board? The goal is to be able to start the sprint "bucket" we want. I noticed that when we created Q1,Q2... buckets and the upcoming sprint is not at the top so i cannot start it.. Can I change the order so I can start my sprint and not lose my "buckets"?

3 answers

0 votes
Lorie Gordon May 10, 2016

"Move Up" and "Move Down" are current features that allow you to do this.  However if we are release planning for multiple teams our release plan gets huge!  Is there a way to move a sprint faster than up\down one at a time? 

0 votes
Martin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2014
The ability to reorder or reorganise sprints was shipped in JIRA Agile 6.6.11, please see the release notes at
or documentation at
The feature was tracked in issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6131 and was resolved on 03/Nov/14.
0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2013

Not possible, just swap the names of the Sprints in the board.

You may also enable 'parallel sprints' in GreenHopper labs.

Suggest an answer