Move Sprint "Buckets" within Plan Mode Screen

Can you re-order how the sprint "buckets" appear in the Greenhopper plan board? The goal is to be able to start the sprint "bucket" we want. I noticed that when we created Q1,Q2... buckets and the upcoming sprint is not at the top so i cannot start it.. Can I change the order so I can start my sprint and not lose my "buckets"?

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Not possible, just swap the names of the Sprints in the board.

You may also enable 'parallel sprints' in GreenHopper labs.

The ability to reorder or reorganise sprints was shipped in JIRA Agile 6.6.11, please see the release notes at
or documentation at
The feature was tracked in issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6131 and was resolved on 03/Nov/14.

"Move Up" and "Move Down" are current features that allow you to do this.  However if we are release planning for multiple teams our release plan gets huge!  Is there a way to move a sprint faster than up\down one at a time? 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

147 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you