After following migration guide to move confluence 3.4.1 to a new server I am presented with the installation page more specifically the load content page.
Where are using confluence 3.4.1 on Centos 5.6 with postgres 8.3. We are migrating to Centos 6.2 with the same DB version.
Steps I've taken.
1. Shutdown running confluence
2. Put postgres database into hot standby mode.
3. Dumped a copy of DB.
4. Restored copy to development DB server
5. Rsync all files in confluence directory to dev server
6. Changed confluence.cfg.xml to point to dev db server.
Hi awesome community! In this article, I would like to describe the one of the toolset (service) for the analyze some problems on different Java-based instances, of course, as Atlassian admini...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs