Hi, We have two separate JIRA installations that we want to merge together and we're wondering what the best approach is to take. Specifically, what's the best order to do the following on the merged installation...
- Create/configure new Projects
- Create/configure Workflows and Workflow Schemes
- Create/configure Issue Types, Issue Type Schemes
- Create/configure Screens, Screen Schemes, and Issue Type Screen Schemes
- Create/configure Custom Fields, Field Configurations, and Field Configuration Schemes
Is there any documentation that goes over this process?
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Happy Friday, Funmakers! We had a Community Team offsite in Austin this week, and my mind feels primed for thinkin' from all the brainstorming we did! So, this week's Friday Fun thread w...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs