Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate google apps domains

Milosz Tanski December 27, 2012

I'd like to migrate my Alsatian account between google apps domains but I get an error when trying to do setup at my new domain. The error is:

Unfortunately we are unable to locate an eligible Atlassian OnDemand instance associated with your Atlassian user account (milosz@adfin.com).

Please contact us with details of your Atlassian OnDemand instance and we can help you with the upgrade process.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Account Admin February 20, 2014

John,

Not to bring up old issues but ever since Atlassian moved to this new User Management setup we cannot sync Google Apps. We get the following error:

• Unfortunately we are unable to locate an eligible Atlassian OnDemand instance associated with your Atlassian user account (acctadmin@theresumator.com).
    Pleasecontact uswith details of your acctadmin@theresumator.cominstance and we can help you with the upgrade process.

I have contacted and support has taken close to 72 hours to respond with anything but "Have you tried this document?" Which is ridiculous because I wouldn't put in a support ticket unless I tried that document. So I went looking for help on my own and saw your post. The user is in User Management with the email as its username and its email, and in GoogleApps with the same email and username but it still does not work.

Any ideas? Please see attached screenshot. This is driving us crazy because we want to migrate everything from Google Sites to Confluence and hot link SSO with Jira, Confluence, and Git but this is a huge blocker.

Also please note that our my.atlassian.comand Ondemand ownership has also had this user added as both billing and technical contacts.

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 31, 2012

Hi Milosz,

I believe the message is more towards for JIRA Ondemand user account. Would you mind to check the following information?

Before you begin:

• Your Atlassian OnDemand site must have JIRA OnDemand to be able to integrated with Google Apps.
  • Ensure that you have an administrator user whose username is the same in both OnDemand and Google Apps.
  • When matching Google usernames to OnDemand, ensure that you are matching usernames and not email addresses. For example, the Google username pictured in the following screenshot is 'george', not 'george@mydomain.com'.

Next Step:

• Go to the Google Apps Marketplace and add Atlassian OnDemand.
  • Enter your My Atlassian credentials in the order form that is displayed. You must use the same My Atlassian credentials that you purchased Atlassian OnDemand with.
  • Choose to enable Google Apps when prompted.

For more information, please click here.

Regards,

John

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events