After changed an username from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org, on the Google Apps interface, Atlassian On Demand ended up with 2 accounts. As the first user has many ticket issues associated to him, it's not a good option delete his account and then update everything to the new user, so i think that merge both account is the natural way to go, but i didn't find this option in the user management interface.
How can this be accomplished?
Migrate all data from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
For each of the above search results
Tools > bulk edit > all n issues > select the column checkbox, for all issues >Next> edit Issues radio button >Next>accept
- Change the default assignee for any component
- Change the project ownership (Project lead) for any projects
- Change the project role and group memberships to the new user name
- Make sure in any of the notification scheme, the user email@example.com is not explicitly added as user
- Change any filter subscriptions from old to the new user. Note this can only be done by the user by logging in.
Hello, Today it is about Atlassian Certification. Do you have an interest in taking the exam? If yes share with us so if we have couple people we can start a group study. All the best, ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs